There are many opportunities for members of the local community to get involved with events, activities and courses on campus.
- world-class sports and leisure facilities
- a wide range of arts courses, performances and exhibitions
- lifelong learning opportunities
- free public lectures
- engagement with schools and colleges
- knowledge and skills transfer
We also support the community through a range of volunteering schemes, including a project where students act as mentors for local school children to encourage them into higher education.