Cycling in Bath
Cycling is a cheap and environmentally friendly way of getting around, and a good way to explore the area around Bath.
If you are cycling to campus and don't want to cycle up the hill, you can store your bikes securely at the bottom of Bathwick Hill in our dedicated cycle store in Raby Mews.
There are also a number of bike sheds on campus.
Maps and guides
- Our Provision for Cyclists
- Cycling Bath's hills
- Cycling Information from Bath & Northeast Somerset Council
- Bath to Bristol cycle path
- Kennet and Avon canal path
- Sustrans - Sustainable transport
- Cycle city guides and maps
- Carrying bikes on UK public transport