Campus Life 2012/13
In-depth information about all aspects of living in University residences.
We are responsible for providing a good standard of accommodation and service for you to live in whilst at University.
In return, you agree to show respect for your accommodation, fellow students and local residents.
Refer to the residential rules and regulations and view the other PDFs for in-depth info about everyday life in our accommodation.
- Offer of accommodation - leaving your contract, rules on guests, insurance and payment
- Health, safety and security - guidelines on fire drills and safety, lost keys and security
- Environment and sustainability - how you can help us look after the planet
- Good neighbour policy - getting along with your fellow students and the local community
- Residential rules and regulations - the dos and don'ts of living in university accommodation
- Disciplinary code - what happens if you break the rules
- Snow and ice clearing policy - providing a safe environment during those winter days
Information and procedures
- Important information - emergency numbers and useful contacts
- General accommodation information - mail, laundry, cleaning, pest control and snow and ice procedures
- Student welfare and support - discuss your needs and issues confidentially, get advice and make friends
- Complaints procedure and feedback - how to give us feedback and register complaints about our services