Bath Studentpad is our official accommodation search engine. It's the best way to find a place in Bath and its surrounding areas, and highlights properties that have been accredited through Bath and North East Somerset Council.
Registering with Studentpad enables you to:
- Search for the latest vacancies in self-catered lodgings, bedsits, flats and houses
- Post messages for other house-hunting students
- Register for vacancies to be sent straight to your inbox
- Create your own property shortlist
Visit Bath Studentpad and register to start househunting right away.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure details are correct, it remains the students’ responsibility to make appropriate enquiries as to the exact terms of the letting.
- Private properties are neither visited or inspected by the University nor are they recommended as suitable. You must make your own decision.
- The University shall not be responsible for any defects or shortcomings in the properties and accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from occupation of any property (except for death or personal injury due to the University’s negligence). It is therefore important to ensure the accommodation is suitable for your needs and that the landlord has complied with the relevant safety requirements.
- Landlords must have a Gas Safety Record and all soft furnishings should comply with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations.
- Details listed on the database are supplied to assist you. The Accommodation Office cannot make any reservations on behalf of individual students.