Connecting Office Computers
Office computers and connections are arranged by local supporters, new computers supplied through them should be setup automatically.
If you have a new computer which hasn't been supplied by your local support, contact them with details of:
- The office number e.g. 2 South 0.07
- The data point label e.g. 0/97
- The type of computer and operating system
- The MAC address of the computer you wish to network e.g 00:50:99:1F:69:B8
They will then allocate a reservation for your computer on the network and activate the data point if needed.
If you want to move a computer to a new office, contact them with:
- The new office number e.g. 2 South 0.07
- The new data point label e.g. 0/97
- The computer name e.g. ccpc-test1
They can then ensure that the data point is active and update the reservation for the computer if needed.