Mapping drives using Connect to Server
These are instructions to access the filestore as a folder on your desktop using a Mac running OS X. Contact your IT supporter for the path to departmental shared folders.
- From Finder, select 'Go' then 'Connect to server...'
- Type in the path of the drive you need to access, for example to mount your home drive:
- When prompted enter your BUCS username and password (remember that it is case sensitive) in the following format:
- Save the details into your keychain to remember for next time.
- You can click the ' + ' button to add in this network drive to the list if you need to access multiple drives