Mapping drives using Connect to Server
These are instructions to access the filestore as a folder on your desktop using a Mac running OS X.
- From Finder, select 'Go' then 'Connect to server...'
- Type in the path of the drive you need to access, for example to connect to H drive:
- When prompted enter your BUCS username and password (remember that it is case sensitive) in the following format:
- Save the details into your keychain to remember for next time.
- You can click the ' + ' button to add in this network drive to the list if you need to access multiple drives
The process is the same for adding other drives, please type the following for path to X drive: