Mapping drives via the commmand line
There is a list of drives available here.
- Click the Start Menu and select Run...
- Enter the following characters: cmd
- Click OK
- Enter the following command at the prompt
net use driveletter: path\username /user:campus\username
pathare as listed below and
usernameis your BUCS username e.g. for user ab123 to connect to their h: drive use
net use h: \\myfiles.campus.bath.ac.uk\ab123 /user:campus\ab123
- When prompted enter your BUCS password
- If you are off-campus or using docking, wireless or ResNet, and you get an error saying a drive cannot be found, it's probably because you haven't set your network connection to see Bath servers.