Audio Visual Booking Procedure
Bookings made after 12 noon the preceding workday cannot be guaranteed.
Where the equipment you are booking needs to be delivered, please ensure you have booked the room before booking the equipment. You can book a room by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Do NOT leave bookings with technicians or any other means.
Bookings should be made with Cher Hulin or Simon Wharf in any of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com; this is the preferred method, and you will receive confirmation of booking receipt.
- Telephoning: Extension 4846
- Online booking form: you will receive confirmation of booking receipt.
- In person: at the AV helpdesk on level 2 of the library (Opening Times 8.00am - 8.20pm Monday to Thursday, Fridays close 8.10pm, These hours vary slightly during vacation.)
When emailing to book your equipment, please include the following information:
- Date of booking
- Start and finish time
- Location (building and room)
- For multiple bookings please supply Syllabus Plus week numbers and date of first and last booking.
- Please give as much notice as possible - at least by 12 noon of the preceding work day.
- Any high risk equipment will need to be collected from the AV helpdesk in the library; this will be arranged on booking of equipment.
- All email bookings will be answered/confirmed. We are unable to give written confirmation of bookings made by other means.
- Some equipment is in high demand. Please book as soon as your requirements are known, as we operate on a first come, first served basis.
- For security reasons, weekend bookings may require the room/s to be booked from the Friday afternoon/evening through to the Monday morning .
- As you can imagine, the beginning of semesters are VERY busy for us, so please try to book as soon as you receive your FINAL timetable.