This course is available to staff and postgraduates who would like to learn more about using Windows 10. Staff can request Windows 10 on their work machine.
Introduction to Windows 10 (Self-paced)
Mode of Delivery: Self-Paced Workshop
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand Windows 10 including windows and menus
- Customise the Windows 10 desktop
- Use the start menu and task bar to open and manage programs
- Search for files and programs
- Use Task View
- Use software center
- Search for Help in Windows 10
- Use File Explorer to navigate your computer's drives, folders and files
- Work with folders
- Use the Windows Clipboard
- Set the default printer
- Use the Edge browser
Target Audience: Staff and postgraduates who would like to learn more about Windows 10.
|Tuesday 2 May 2.00pm - 3.30pm||Book now|
|Wednesday 17 May 2.00pm - 3.30pm||Book now|
|Friday 2 June 10.00am - 11.30am||Book Now|
|Monday 12 June 10.00am - 11.30am||Book Now|
|Tuesday 20 June 2.00pm - 3.30pm||Book Now
|Friday 30 June 2.00pm - 3.30pm||Book Now|
|If you are unable to attend the advertised date and would like to enquire about arranging another date or would like to be added to the waiting list for future courses please email us|
You work at your own pace and may finish earlier than the alloted time.
We provide information on course accessibility.