What is Oracle Calendar?
Oracle Calendar is designed to be your diary and calendar, which will assist you in managing your appointments and work time more effectively.
You can enter information so that only you have access to it, or you can restrict access to a specified individual or group of users.
What can it be used for?
Oracle Calendar can be used to plan your schedule and save time:
- Arrange meetings with other Oracle Calendar users.
- Examine the schedules of other members of University staff.
- Make to-do lists, reminder notes and keep a record of things you have done.
- Print schedules in a variety of formats.
There are PDF guides for using Oracle Calendar available from our training pages. Please expand the Calendar part of the accordian.
There are a number of ways to view your Oracle Calendar schedule:
- Desktop Client - Installation guide | How to use
- Web Client - Log in | Publish your agenda to the world
- Most Smart Phones - Mobile phone installation guide
- Palm Pilot - Palm Pilot installation guide
- PocketPC - PocketPC installation guide
- If you need additional help using your calendar or logging in please see Help
- If you have any queries about your account or how to gain access to Oracle please see Accounts
- If you would like to set up a Resource within Calendar please read the information on Managing Resources within Oracle Calendar
- Calendar FAQ