- Areas of expertise
- Institutes and centres
- Building Research Park
- Specialist facilities and analytical services
- Licensing and commercialisation
- Consultancy Services flyer
+44 (0) 1225 386495
Working with the University of Bath on a consultancy basis is an excellent way to develop relationships with innovative scientists and researchers and ultimately improve your processes, products and services.
Consultancy is also one of the principal routes for knowledge transfer, providing real business benefits which originate from our research strengths.
Read the project outcomes of past work.
Connecting academics and industry
Finding expert advice and innovative solutions to address complex issues can be a daunting process.
Getting the right advice can make all the difference, whether you are a start-up business, an established multinational, in the public sector or a not-for-profit organisation.
That’s why we’ve made it as simple as possible for you to work with experts from the University of Bath with our unique skills and facilities.
How we can help
Some examples of what can we do for you:
- Provide expert witness services for litigation and patent infringement
- Analysis, testing and validation work
- Supply of expert advice and opinion
- Feasibility and scoping studies
- Professional practice work (e.g. accounting, architecture, social work)
- Market research and technology audits
- Technology road mapping
- Advising on protocols for clinical trials
|Name:||Ms Julie Chambers|
|Title:||Business Gateway & Consultancy Services Manager|
|Department:||Research and Innovation Services|
|Location:||Wessex House 3.8|
|Phone:||work+44 (0) 1225 386495|