Bring your Year 12 students to an A Level Enrichment Day
Our A Level Enrichment Days will complement the A Level curriculum and give your students a taste of university life.
Enhance your students' subject knowledge
A Level Enrichment Days are designed to complement the A Level curriculum and improve your students' understanding of the subject.
Your students will have a whole day to study a particular topic and explore it in depth.
The day includes:
- group work
- practical sessions
- Languages (French, Spanish or German)
Experience all aspects of university life
Your students will get to see what university is like, including learning, teaching and the campus environment.
They will also:
- attend subject-specific sessions with our academic staff
- meet and talk to current students about their life at university
- tour the campus
- Wednesday 16 November 2016 – STEM
- Wednesday 22 March 2017 – Psychology
- Wednesday 26 April 2017 – Sport
- Wednesday 14 June 2017 - Languages
These dates are subject to change.
Transport and lunch arrangements
Your school must arrange and pay for transport to and from the University. Your students will need to provide their own packed lunch.