Bring your Year 12 students to an A Level Enrichment Day
Our A Level Enrichment Days will complement the A Level curriculum and give your students a taste of university life.
Enhance your students' subject knowledge
A Level Enrichment Days are designed to complement the A Level curriculum and improve your students' understanding of the subject.
Your students will have a whole day to study a particular topic and explore it in depth.
The day includes:
- group work
- practical sessions
- Languages (French, Spanish, German or Italian)
Experience all aspects of university life
Your students will get to see what university is like, including learning, teaching and the campus environment.
They will also:
- attend subject-specific sessions with our academic staff
- meet and talk to current students about their life at university
- tour the campus
How to arrange and book a day
We have reserved the following dates for Enrichment Days
- Wednesday 21 February - Psychology
- Wednesday 7 March
- Wednesday 14 March - Science
- Wednesday 25 April - Sports
- Wednesday 13 June - Languages
If you wish to discuss running an Enrichment Day for your school:
- please contact us at least two months in advance of these dates using the Enquiries details on this page
- we will need to discuss the subject and topic which you would like to focus on during the day and take into consideration any prior school bookings
- the team will then arrange subsequent meetings with the relevant subject-specific academic from the University to discuss the timings and curriculum content for the day
- your school will need to complete an application form to bring a group of students
- we will update this page when schools make a subject-specific booking for a particular date
We recommend that you contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you are an A Level student who would like to attend unaccompanied please contact us using the Enquiries details to find out what subject and topics we are running on these dates. You can then apply to come individually.
Transport and lunch arrangements
Your school must arrange and pay for transport to and from the University. Your students will need to provide their own packed lunch.