Developing Resilience to Support Your Career
If you want to develop resilience to help you in your career after university, come along to our workshop.
Just as we can change the weather or ocean – we need to acknowledge that the graduate job market can sometimes be unpredictable & challenging. This course is particularly suitable for those students who want to develop resilience to help them in their career.
“A smooth sea never made a skilful sailor” Franklin D Roosevelt
This course will explore:
- how to keep yourself motivated when applying for graduate jobs
- deal with rejection
- what’s in your control and out of your control?
- how to make the most of feedback and support available
- how to deal with your friends/family, etc who keep asking about how your job search is going
- how to hear about the success of others without feeling inadequate
- developing resilience when you feel like giving up!
Come and find out about the actions you can take to steer the right course for you.
Refreshments are provided and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions in a relaxed atmosphere.
This workshop is being run jointly by the Careers Service and Student Services.
The workshop is taking place on Wednesday 21 March, click on the link below for further details and booking.