The University of Bath is recruiting now for permanent vacancies in the accommodation, bars and eateries on campus.
Work in our accommodation team
More than 4,000 student live in our accommodation during the academic year. We then switch to a hotel operation during the summer months.
Positions are available for:
Working in our bars and eateries
We have eight hospitality outlets on campus including cafés, pizzerias, fine dining restaurants and banqueting services. We have positions available for:
- Food & Beverage Assistant
- Commis Chef
- Assistant Hospitality Manager
- Assistant Hospitality Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Assistant (part-time for term time only)
The closing date for all applications is 23 November.
For more information about the positions please contact Kate Noad, Recruitment and Staff Engagement Coordinator on 01225 385482.
Benefits of working here
- Competitive pay rates and a generous pension scheme
- A 36.5 hour week for full time staff and no split shifts
- Up to 25 days holiday (plus eight bank holidays and an extra five University discretionary days )
- Paid leave over Christmas
- Training and development opportunities, including 20 hours personal development time for full time staff
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Awards for exceptional performers
- Tax and national insurance savings through salary exchange schemes on nursery care, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work, car parking and fitness schemes
- The University is easy to get to using public transport. Staff parking is available as part of the salary exchange scheme
About Accommodation Hospitality Services (ahs)
The ahs department at the University of Bath looks after:
- student accommodation
- guest accommodation
The department employs over 400 staff that work hard to deliver an excellent customer experience. These include staff, external visitors and students across all University residences, in our restaurants, cafes and bars on campus. While other hospitality employers are currently recruiting for seasonal team members, our positions are permanent.
We’re a dynamic, fun and caring department where no two days are the same.
About the University of Bath
The University is a first choice destination for students attracted by our excellent campus facilities, including ahs’s accommodation and hospitality outlets. Our staff are vital in creating the University’s vibrant and innovative academic community and we value working with others within our global network of contacts in business, the professions, the public and voluntary sectors.