Host your conference on campus
We offer facilities, overnight accommodation, a range of catering options and dedicated event organisers.
Choose your conference package
Our packages combine venues and catering. You can book for the day only, or include overnight accommodation for your delegates. We offer flexibility in room hire rates, so you can pick and choose the best space and facilities for your event.
Day rates start at £42 per person. Overnight rates start at £110 per person.
You can also build your own package, or hire space on a room-by-room basis.
We have more than 40 conference, seminar and meeting rooms available in:
We can offer a range of food, including two and three-course meals, sandwiches and buffets.
You can choose from four catering venues for conferences:
- Lime Tree is a brand new bar and refectory that seats up to 550 guests
- Fountain Canteen offers a range of international cuisine for up to 350 guests
- Claverton Rooms overlooks the lake and amphitheatre, with space for up to 350 guests
- Wessex Restaurant offers fine dining for up to 80 guests
We can cater for guests with food allergies and dietary requirements. Contact our team to discuss your needs.
We have more than 2,600 rooms available during the summer holiday and a smaller selection of rooms available outside of term time.
Your delegates can enjoy:
Support from our expert staff
You'll work with a dedicated conference coordinator from our team. They'll be on hand to help before and during the event.
Our conference coordinators will:
- provide a guided campus visit
- book the venues to suit your event
- arrange catering and audiovisual equipment
- liaise with our partners should you want to use spaces in the city
- create your itinerary
- organise signage for your event
- be your point of contact throughout the event
- arrange a post-event meeting to discuss your experience
We found our Event Coordinator helpful and cooperative throughout the preparation for the conference and during the conference itself. Her suggestions for conference organisation and catering were excellent, and liaison with other staff for the provision of meals and other refreshments was very efficient. All in all, this was easily the most trouble-free and smoothly-run conference that I have been involved in.
– The Salters Institute, July 2015
Discount rail travel
If you book a conference here, your delegates can get discounted rail tickets from Great Western Railway. To benefit from this exclusive discount they will need proof that they are attending the conference. A booking confirmation can be used as evidence.