Income related scholarships
Find out if you are eligible for an Income Related Scholarship, worth up to £3,000 for each year of your undergraduate studies.
About Income related scholarships
If you are eligible for an income related scholarship, you could be paid up to £3,000 for each year of your studies. You will not receive a scholarship payment during a placement period.
Open to all courses.
Scholarship value: £1,000 per year of study
Scholarships available: 21
Meri Williams Scholarship
Open to female students studying Computer Science.
Scholarship value: £3,000 per year of study
Scholarships available: 1
Find out if you're eligible
To be eligible, you must also:
- be an eligible UK* student
- be registered on a full-time campus-based undergraduate honours degree course
- not already hold an honours degree (or equivalent)
- have a household income of £42,875 or below
- achieve at least AAB at A level or equivalent
- not be eligible for, or in receipt of, the Bath Bursary or Gold Scholarship. Some scholarship exceptions may apply with our corporate schemes
*Eligible UK students are those that are classed as UK (England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland), as assessed for student support purposes, as determined by Student Finance England or other relevant UK student loans awarding agency and have a UK Home fees status as determined by the University.
As part of our shortlisting process we will also take in to account the following widening participation criteria:
- your home is in an area where there is a low young participation of young people progressing into higher education
- your school or college performance is below average
- you are a care leaver
- you or your family receive a state means-tested benefit
- you have an Access to HE Diploma
- you are 'irreconcilably estranged' from your parents or guardians
- you are a Young Carer
- your home address is in an area of lower social mobility according to ACORN data analysis
Applying for an income related scholarship
If you accept an offer of a place to study at the University we will contact you from late May to let you know how to apply.