Make a business travel booking with our new provider
We're switching to our new travel provider on 1 December 2017. If you're a member of staff, find out how to make new travel bookings and check existing ones.
Our new travel provider
From 1 December 2017, business travel company Clarity will take on responsibility for all travel bookings. This decision was made after widespread consultation, a full tender process and a pilot phase.
Clarity will offer significant benefits to the University, including:
- quality - excellent price and service through high-quality online tools
- access - train tickets available for collection at the library and railway stations
- ease of use - a simple invoicing process and insurance provision
- safety - enhanced traveller safety including location tracking in the event of incidents overseas
- sustainability - increased green credentials, including offering rail alternatives where appropriate
Attend a Clarity briefing session
All staff are now invited to use Clarity for their bookings, and may wish to attend one of the following briefing sessions.
These sessions are for anyone who books travel, including rail, flights and hotels, for themselves or others on University business.
Wednesday 15 November
11am - Chancellors’ Building Room 4.1
13:30pm - Chancellors’ Building Room 1.12
Thursday 23 November
11:30am - 3 East Room 2.1
13:30pm - 1 West Room 2.101
You should continue to use Ian Allan if:
- you have existing bookings with them