Make a business travel booking with our new provider
We're switching to our new travel provider on 1 December 2017. If you're a member of staff, find out how to make new travel bookings and check existing ones.
Our new travel provider
From the end of November 2017, business travel company Clarity will take on responsibility for all travel bookings. This decision was made after widespread consultation, a full tender process and a pilot phase.
Clarity will offer significant benefits to the University, including:
- quality - excellent price and service through high-quality online tools
- access - train tickets available for collection at the library and railway stations
- ease of use - a simple invoicing process and insurance provision
- safety - enhanced traveller safety including location tracking in the event of incidents overseas
- sustainability - increased green credentials, including offering rail alternatives where appropriate
Attend a Clarity briefing session
Before booking any business travel through Clarity, you should come to the briefing session.
These sessions are for anyone who books travel, including rail, flights and hotels, for themselves or others on University business. You can attend any session, but please try to attend a session for your faculty or service so that Clarity can learn about the particular needs of our staff.
Faculty of Engineering & Design
Tuesday 24 October at 1.15pm in 8W 2.1
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
Wednesday 25 October at 12.15pm in 8W 1.1
Faculty of Science
Wednesday 25 October at 1.15pm in 8W 2.1
School of Management
Wednesday 25 October at 2.15pm in 8W 2.1
Tuesday 24 October at 2.15pm in 8W 2.1
Check a booking with Ian Allan
You should continue to use Ian Allan if:
- you have existing bookings with them
- you have not yet attended a Clarity briefing session