Recruit humanities and social sciences students for professional placements
Our placements scheme enables your organisation to work with our most motivated and talented students.
A wide range of providers including major corporations, smaller businesses and government departments, across all sectors have supported our excellent students with placements.
We are always looking for new partners to join our placements scheme and provide opportunities for our students.
Why become a placement provider?
Our students can be a real benefit to your organisation, offering you:
- fresh ideas and talent from a motivated student
- up-to-date knowledge of latest industry developments and new technology
- opportunities to develop and invest in the next generation
As a placement provider, you will gain:
- access to the latest research through closer links with the University
- a chance to raise your profile on campus among a future graduate workforce
A dedicated team to support you
In the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, we have a long-established, outstanding placements scheme. We pride ourselves on the support and guidance our placements team give placement providers.
Our motivated and talented students
Our students study a wide range of degree courses across our academic departments:
- Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Social & Policy Sciences
Be part of our placements scheme
We're always looking for new organisations to be part of our placements scheme.
Here are just a few examples of some of our recent partners:
- House of Commons
- JP Morgan
- Ministry of Defence
- Morgan Stanley
- Office for National Statistics
Our placements can start as early as June and can last for up to 40 weeks.