Register interest in MSc Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
We’re planning a new postgraduate course to prepare you for a career in stem cells and regenerative medicine research. If approved, it will start in 2017.
Stem cell biology helps us understand how we can use cells and tissues in the human body to repair damaged or diseased organs.
This new course is designed to help you specialise in the field of stem cell research. It will be a full-time course, lasting 12 months.
Benefits of the course will include:
- a highly specialist programme, particularly in human embryonic stem cell technologies
- year-long, intensive, practical modules, designed to give you industry-relevant skills
- parallel modules on strengthening research skills, taught by leading experts in the field
- an opportunity to work on cutting-edge research in stem cell biology and regenerative medicine
- preparation for a research career
The course is currently going through our approval process.
Register your interest and we will notify you when the course gets formal approval. We will only use your email to send you information about this course.