Sagentia STEM Bursary Scheme
If you're going to study an undergraduate science or engineering course, you might be eligible for the Sagentia STEM Bursary Scheme.
Science Group's STEM Bursary Scheme is an initiative offered across Sagentia, OTM Consulting, Oakland Innovation and Leatherhead Food Research. It aims to support the development of science and engineering skills in the UK.
The Science Group's STEM Bursary Scheme offers up to ten individual students £2,500 for each year of study.
A proportion of STEM bursaries will be allocated to students who:
- come from households with an income of less than £42,000
- do not receive more than £1,000 from any other corporate bursary or scholarship scheme in the same academic year
- if you have accepted a provisional place or are currently studying an eligible course
You can apply for this bursary if you study one of the following courses:
- All courses in the Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering (except Computer Systems Engineering)
- All courses in the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- All courses in the Department of Biology & Biochemistry
- All courses in the Department of Chemistry
- All courses in the Department of Computer Science
- All courses in the Department of Mathematics (except Statistics)
- All courses in the Department of Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Natural Science
How to apply
We will invite you to apply in September or October 2017.