If you study electronics you can apply for a UKESF (UK Electronic Skills Foundation) scholarship which provides financial and professional support.
If you are chosen as a scholar, you will receive:
- Annual bursary of £1,000
- Paid summer work placements
- £200 Blackwell's gift card for the first year of the scholarship
These scholarships are offered by a variety of companies and will give you the opportunity for:
- mentoring from your sponsor company
- attend a residential UKESF Scholar workshop
- network and build professional relationships
- support from a UKESF buddy
To apply, you must:
- be an eligible Home UK or EU student or be a British National, with a permanent right to work in the UK when you graduate
- be studying a BEng or MEng degree which contains a substantial amount of Electronics or Electronic Engineering
- be in any year of study except final year
How to apply
Apply directly through the UKESF website.