Take part in this competition to help improve student health and wellbeing, for a chance to win £500.
We are looking for new and innovative ways to support the health and wellbeing of our students and we think you could help.
We want you to come up with an idea that will improve the health and wellbeing of students at the University of Bath. Your idea can address any area of student health such as physical activity, mental wellbeing, alcohol consumption, diet and so on.
How to enter
Your entry can be presented in any format, such as a written proposal, video or slides as long as it addresses all of the key criteria listed below. As a guide, written entries should be no longer than 1000 words and video entries no longer than two minutes. Entries should include your full name, username and student number and be submitted to Welcome-Induction@bath.ac.uk no later than Saturday 31 March 2018. You can submit an idea individually or as part of a team and share the prize.
Your entry must address all of the points below:
- What area of health or wellbeing are you targeting and why?
- What is your idea?
- How does your idea improve the health and wellbeing of students?
- How would your idea be implemented at the University?
- Why and how will students engage with your idea?
- How much would this cost to implement?
There will be prizes for the top 3 entries:
- 1st place - £500 and where possible the university will also look to implement the winning idea.
- 2nd place - £250
- 3rd place - £100
Deadline for entries
Submission deadline: Saturday 31 March 2018
Winners of the competition will be notified by Monday 16 April 2018
How will a winner be chosen?
A judging panel will review all entries based on:
- How well the entry addresses the criteria
- How creative and original the ideas are
- How practical and realistic would it be to implement
- How effective the solution is to address the health and wellbeing of Student community at the University of Bath
More information can be found on the Wellbeing competition 2018 terms and conditions page