Our services: Autumn Careers Fair
Thursday 17th October 2013
The 2013 Fair will be held in our large Sports Training Village on campus with a capacity for 123 stands. There will be a wide range of industrial, commercial and public sector employers. Students of all years will be invited to the fair, which will be widely advertised across the campus.
Last year the footfall was approx 3000 students, from the whole range of degree areas. Many students, particularly those in the final year, value the opportunity to talk informally to employers. Some students are also researching sandwich or summer placement opportunities, so we will ask you if you wish to be advertised as offering these.
The fair is an important event in the annual careers programme, and organisations find it a most useful opportunity to attract some high calibre applicants. This event is always oversubscribed, so we would advise early booking to ensure your place.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.
The cost of attendance is £500 which includes:
- stand space 3m wide x 2m deep, with table and chairs (larger spaces available at extra cost and must be booked in advance)
- packed lunch and refreshments for 2 representatives (any extras will be charged at £15 each)
- parking permits subject to availability and easy access to hall for unloading
- portering and help from student helpers
- standard text in our Fair Programme, which is handed out on the day and online until June 2014.
Optional extras are:
- power point if required at a cost of £30 (subject to limited availability)
- additional MONO advertising in the programme -
£250 for full A4 page, or £150 for half A4 page
- sponsorship of the fair webpage and printed Guide - (SOLD)
The University of Bath aims to provide accessible venues for events. If you are a representative at a fair and you have any special support needs, please let us know in advance.