Our services: recruitment at Bath
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.
Have you sent us your vacancies? Look at vacancy advertising to see how to use this free service and get your vacancies into the database marketed to Bath students.
- Employer presentations are a major feature of our
high profile programme for promoting graduate jobs. A presentation
gives you an opportunity to meet students informally, and to promote
opportunities within your organisation.
- Lunchtime presentations are held in a lecture theatre on campus between 13.15 and 14.05.
- Evening presentations can be held on campus or in one of the hotels in town. Suggested start time is 18.30 on campus, and 19.00 off campus.
- See dates available for the current or forthcoming semester.
- Advertising for your presentation or event is included in the
cost of our administration charges. A paper copy of the Recuitment
Events programme is handed out during the first few days of term. Additional
advertising is also available.
Deadlines for 2013/14 Semester 1 is 2 September 2013 and for Semester 2 is 17 January 2014.
- Students sign up through our intranet so that you will know how many students to expect.
- The charge for booking a standard presentation from October 2013 is £170. This includes administration, standard publicity, the teaching room and Audio Visual hire. You just need to bring your own laptop. Rates are negotiable for not-for-profit organisations and SMEs.
- For evening presentations on campus, you may hire the Claverton Room rather than a teaching room for an additional £200 plus your catering costs. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- The charge for booking a special marketing event is a minimum of £350. This covers events requiring additional administration, access or accommodation for special displays or large vehicles, and also those arranged via an agency, or to which external students are invited.
- Please contact our Employer Services Manager, Mary Mears, on 01225 386009 or email M.D.Mears@bath.ac.uk to discuss your requirements.
- Fairs provide an excellent opportunity for you to meet a wide range of students from all disciplines and years. (Please note that all our fairs are general rather than subject-specific.) The charge includes your space (3m wide x 2m deep), a standard entry in the programme, and lunch for your representatives. For further details please contact Victoria Houston, our Careers Fairs Organiser on 01225 383211 or email V.Houston@bath.ac.uk.
- Graduate Recruitment Fair: Wednesday 5th June 2013
An opportunity for you to promote your immediate graduate vacancies at the end of the academic year.
This is part of a nationwide summer fairs programme and is open to graduates from all universities. Bookings are now open.
More details ...
- Autumn Careers Fair: Thursday 17th October 2013
This is our main fairs event of the year, attracting approx 3000 students. We have capacity for 123 employers to attend, so we advise early booking after March 2013. Open to University of Bath students and postgraduates of any year.
- Summer Placements Fair: was held 14-15 February 2013
For promoting your paid summer placement schemes. This is a small but specific event aimed at finding students for paid work experience.
- We are happy to arrange interviews and drop-in sessions on campus. We will publicise your event, arrange interviewing rooms, draw up interview schedules where appropriate, and provide lunch for your interviewers.
- The charge for interviewing is £120 per room per day, where candidates are Bath students.
- Other rooms may be available through our Conference Suite Service.
- Please contact Mary Mears, on 01225 386009 or email M.D.Mears@bath.ac.uk
Please let us know if any external candidates (i.e. those who are not University of Bath students) have special needs.
We can provide test administration under test conditions, by a qualified test administrator, excluding marking. The fee for this is £200. Please contact Diane Hay on 01225 386009 or email D.Hay@bath.ac.uk.