- Thinking of changing course or leaving university? (campus only)
Drop-in advice is available on most days in the Information Room.
- Wondering where to start? Got a quick question? Want feedback on your CV?
- You get up to 15 minutes with a Careers Adviser, in the drop-in area in the Information Room.
- Sign up on the day through MyFuture (login required).
- If you need help with a CV:
Drop-in is usually run at the following times.
Sign-up opens before the drop-in session starts, and at peak times the sessions fill up very quickly.
If you are not present when your name is called, you will lose your place!
|During term||Session start time||Sign up online from|
|Mon, Tue, Wed & Thu||10.15 - 13.00||07.30|
|13.15 - 16.00||12.00|
|Fri||11.15 - 13.00||07.30|
|13.15 - 16.00||12.00|
|During vacation||Session start time||Sign up online from|
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri||14.15 - 16.00||12.00|
Guidance appointments are available to students of any year and University of Bath graduates. (Some University staff are also eligible for this service.)
- A one-to-one appointment with one of our careers advisers will help you define what you want from your career, and give guidance on planning your next steps.
- The appointment can last up to 45 minutes, is confidential and takes place in a private office.
- Can't make it to campus? If you are a student on placement or living elsewhere during vacations, or if you are a Bath graduate now living elsewhere, we offer guidance appointments by telephone and Skype. Please ask for this service when you call.
- You'll need to book a time. We aim to accommodate you as soon as possible, and even at our peak times within 15 working days.
- To make an appointment please come in and ask at reception, or ring us on (01225) 386009 during opening hours.
Before attending your appointment please consult our dual-topic guide What to expect from a guidance appointment and Preparation for your guidance appointment, downloadable as a single document.
To view the PDF document you need to have Acrobat Reader installed - you can download a free copy from the Adobe site.
If you are looking for information to help with your career planning or research, consult our online catalogue for lists of useful resources. If you cannot find what you need, speak to a member of our Information Team. Either ask at Reception in the Careers Advisory Service or email email@example.com.