Deadlines for the Production of the 2007/08 Programme & Unit Catalogues
The following deadlines apply to the production of the 2007/08 catalogues only. Please note that the timing of the publication of the catalogues is dependent on the return of relevant paperwork by Faculties and Departments.
9 February 2007
- Deadline for all QAC approved Major programme/unit changes for 2007/08 to reach SREO.
- All other changes to undergraduate programmes and units should also reach SREO by this date.
16 March 2007
- Circulation of draft undergraduate programme and unit catalogues to designated staff members in each department. Catalogues to be checked and returned to SREO with any amendments marked.
23 March 2007
- Departments to enter any unit assessment changes for 2007/08 on SAMIS (please contact SAMIS support if you require advice/assistance with this).
30 March 2007
- Deadline for submission of changes to the undergraduate draft programme & unit catalogues.
16 April 2007
- Publication of undergraduate programme and unit catalogues on the Web.
18 April 2007
- Continuing undergraduates asked to choose their units on-line for 2007/08.
4 May 2007
- Deadline for submission of all remaining changes to postgraduate programmes & units for 2007/08
29 May 2007 (to be confirmed)
- Circulation of draft taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogues to designated staff members in each department to be checked and returned to SREO with any amendments marked.
6 July 2007
- 2007/08 taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogue corrections to be submitted to SREO.
27 July 2007 (to be confirmed)
- Publication of taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogues on the Web.