Deadlines for the Production of the 2009/10 Programme & Unit Catalogues
The following deadlines (as given in the Academic Administration Calendar) apply to the production of the 2009/10 catalogues only. Please note that the timing of the publication of the catalogues is dependent on the receipt by SREO of relevant paperwork by Faculties and Departments.
6 February 2009
- Deadline for all QAC approved Major programme/unit changes for 2009/10 to reach SREO.
- All other changes to undergraduate programmes and units should also reach SREO by this date.
9 March 2009
- Circulation of draft undergraduate programme and unit catalogues to designated staff members in each department. Catalogues to be checked and returned to SREO with any amendments marked.
20 March 2009
- Departments to enter any unit assessment changes for 2009/10 on SAMIS (please contact SAMIS support if you require advice/assistance with this).
27 March 2009
- Deadline for submission of changes to the undergraduate draft programme & unit catalogues.
20 April 2009
- Publication of undergraduate programme and unit catalogues on the Web.
22 April 2009
- Continuing undergraduates asked to choose their units on-line for 2009/10.
1 May 2009
- Deadline for submission of all remaining changes to postgraduate programmes & units for 2009/10
26 May 2009 (to be confirmed)
- Circulation of draft taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogues to designated staff members in each department to be checked and returned to SREO with any amendments marked.
3 July 2009
- 2009/10 taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogue corrections to be submitted to SREO.
24 July 2009 (to be confirmed)
- Publication of taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogues on the Web.