Information for staff involved in processing course changes for undergraduate students in SAMIS
Full lists of the codes needed in the processing of course changes for undergraduate students are now available online via the links below. Tables are split by department within each Faculty.
- Codes for undergraduate programmes in the Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Codes for undergraduate programmes in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Codes for undergraduate programmes in the Faculty of Science
- Codes for undergraduate programmes in the School of Management
We hope to be able to provide similar information for staff processing postgraduate course changes shortly.
- Some programmes may have several different variants (e.g. with year-long placement, with study year abroad etc). Please ensure you have found the correct programme before processing a course change.
- Titles given in the tables are provided to help you distinguish between different variants of the same programme and will not necessarily be the same as the titles which appear in the programme catalogues, on certificates or elsewhere.
- Please refer to the SAMIS Manuals for instructions on how to process course changes. Course changes should not be done without permission and appropriate training. Please email SAMIS Support to request training on course changes.
- We have made every effort to ensure that these lists are accurate but if you find any errors or cannot find the programme you are looking for on any of the lists, please contact us as soon as possible.