Deadlines for the Production of the 2013/14 Programme & Unit Catalogues
The following deadlines (as given in the Academic Administration Calendar) apply to the production of the 2013/14 catalogues only. Please note that the timing of the publication of the catalogues is dependent on the receipt by SREO of relevant paperwork from Faculties and Departments.
31 January 2013
- Deadline for all PAPAC approved Major programme/unit changes for 2013/14 to reach SREO.
- All other changes to undergraduate programmes and units should also reach SREO by this date.
4 March 2013
- Circulation of draft undergraduate programme and unit catalogues to designated staff members in each department/faculty. Catalogues to be checked and returned to SREO with any amendments marked.
18 March 2013
- Deadline for submission of changes to the undergraduate draft programme & unit catalogues.
28 March 2013
- Any unit assessment changes for 2013/14 to be entered on SAMIS by departments/faculties (please contact SAMIS support if you require advice/assistance with this).
15 April 2013
- Publication of undergraduate programme and unit catalogues on the Web.
17 April 2013 - 1 May 2013
- Continuing undergraduates asked to choose their units on-line for 2013/14 (you can find further information on this process here).
10 May 2013
- Deadline for submission of all remaining changes to postgraduate programmes & units for 2013/14.
28 May 2013
- Circulation of draft taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogues to designated staff members in each department to be checked and returned to SREO with any amendments marked.
17 June 2013
- Taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogue corrections to be submitted to SREO.
15 July 2013
- Publication of taught postgraduate programme and unit catalogues on the Web.
26 September 2013 - 2 October 2013
- New undergraduate and full-time taught postgraduate students asked to choose their units online for 2013/14 (you can find further information on this process here).