Our Master of Science (MSc) courses allow you to specialise further in a particular field or change direction from your first degree (in a related area).
You'll gain professional-level training with strong theoretical, research and transferable skills through a mix of taught components, a research project and dissertation.
- MSc Biosciences
- MSc Developmental Biology
- MSc Evolutionary and Population Biology
- MSc Medical Biosciences
- MSc Molecular Microbiology
- MSc Molecular Plant Sciences
- MSc Protein Structure and Function
Our Master of Research (MRes) courses provide a unique mix of taught components, extended laboratory projects, literature reviews and preparation of a grant proposal based on a research dissertation.
You'll gain the skills all early stage researchers need through a range of research activities and techniques. You'll also address the scientific, ethical and commercial context which the research takes place in.
- MRes Biosciences
- MRes Developmental Biology
- MRes Evolutionary Biology
- MRes Molecular Microbiology
- MRes Molecular Plant Sciences
- MRes Protein Structure and Function
- MRes Regenerative Medicine
All of our MRes courses can be studied as the first year of our Integrated PhD.