Our department, supported by the University Doctoral College, provides a thriving environment for PhD researchers. We host and are partners of several centres for doctoral training across the chemical sciences.
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Chemical Technologies
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Catalysis
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in New and Sustainable Photovoltaics
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Water Informatics: Science and Engineering (WISE)
- EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Continuous Manufacturing and Crystallisation (CMAC)
A list of the publications by the Department of Chemistry can be found on our departmental research profile.
REF 2014 performance
The results of the Research Evaluation Framework (REF) 2014 confirm the excellence of the research undertaken in the department. View REF 2014 results.