You must attend all the following essential sessions.
If you are from outside the EU, you must attend one of these sessions:
2.15pm - 4.05pm on Wednesday 1 February 2017 in 3 East 3.1
11.15am - 1.05pm on Friday 3 February 2017 in 3 East 3.1
Be aware that completing passport checks on Friday 3 February means that you won't be fully registered until Saturday when there will be no staff available to help you with any enquiries. We strongly recommend attending the session on 1 February if possible.
Exchange and visiting students induction day, Thursday 2 February 2017
Pick up your induction pack, have a coffee and meet other new students.
- 9am to 9.30am in The Chancellors' Building foyer
Introduction from the International Mobility Team
You will meet the team and find out how they can help you during your time at Bath.
- 9.30am to 10am in The Chancellors' Building 1.11
Introduction from the Student Services
- 10am to 10.30am in The Chancellors' Building 1.11
Introduction from the Students' Union
- 10.30am to 11am in The Chancellors' Building 1.11
Introduction from the Academic Skills Centre
Find out what English language and British culture courses are available to you.
- 11am to 11.30am in The Chancellors' Building 1.11
- 11.30am to 12pm Tours leave from The Chancellors' Building 1.11
- 12pm to 12.30pm in The Chancellors' Building foyer
University accommodation and residential life induction, Friday 3 February
- 2pm in 8 West 2.1
Cambridge English test
If you want to improve your English language skills at Bath, you must take the Cambridge English test so we can put you in the right group for your level. You can take the test on Induction day.
- 12.30pm to 1.30pm in The Chancellors' Building 1.11
Sign up for the Roman Baths tour
You can join us for the tour of Roman Baths on Friday 10 February.
You should also attend your department meetings. Find out your specific times on the timetable.