Before you begin
The course presumes you have a working knowledge of another email client, such as Gmail or Yahoo! Mail, and so are familiar with terms such as mailbox, forward, reply and junk mail.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
Outlook is an email client which you can use to send, receive and manage emails and calendar invites. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You'll learn how to:
- create appointments and meetings to send calendar invites
- create recurring meetings and create events
- track a meeting
- understand the different calendar views and how to see other people's calendars with overlay mode
- set calendar permissions to limit who can see your calendar
- set up a team calendar
- use To-Do List to set your tasks and Outlook today
- search and print calendars
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.