Before you begin
You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Office. You should also be able to create a PowerPoint presentation, use slide layouts and use different views of the slide show. If this is not the case we recommend you take our PowerPoint - Get started with making presentations course first.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
Microsoft PowerPoint is a program used to make animated presentations. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create and edit a custom slide show
- produce non-linear presentations using 'Action Settings'
- record narration for a slide show
- set up a slide show to be browsed by an individual
- save your presentation in different formats
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Friday 27 July 2018, 10am to 12pm
- Friday 17 August 2018, 10am to 12pm
- Tuesday 25 September 2018, 2:15pm to 4:15pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.