Before you begin
You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Office. You should also be able to create a PowerPoint presentation, use slide layouts and use different views of the slide show. If this is not the case we recommend you take our PowerPoint - Get started with making presentations course first.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2.5 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
Microsoft PowerPoint is a program used to make animated presentations. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create and edit a custom slide show
- produce non-linear presentations using 'Action Settings'
- record narration for a slide show
- set up a slide show to be browsed by an individual
- save your presentation in different formats
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Friday 1 December 2017, 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 13 December 2017, 2pm to 4.30pm
- Monday 22 January 2018, 10am to 12.30pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.