Before you begin
You should be confident with using the Windows environment and happy to converse with people they may not know using audio and visual calls.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
Skype for Business is a program used to make calls, send instant messages and create video conferences online. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- change your settings, location and other details
- find and contact a colleague at the University of Bath
- send and receive instant messages
- make and receive audio and video calls
- share your screen with someone else and show them a file or a PowerPoint presentation
- add someone to your front Skype view
- create a Skype meeting in Outlook
- include a whiteboard, poll or question and answer page within a conversation or conference
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.