Staff advice line
We can give you advice on student problems or talk through a student issue that is worrying you. Call us on 01225 384321 or extension 4321.
We provide information on issues of concern to academic and professional staff working with students.
- responding constructively to distressed students
- teaching and supporting disabled students
- responding to enquiries from third parties (like parents) while maintaining confidentiality
- advising you on students returning to study after suspension
- preventing and managing cases of meningitis and meningococcal disease
- supporting pregnant students
- supporting trans students
- advice if a student reports sexual assault or harassment
- responding to significant incidents overseas
- reporting a missing student
- what to do in the case of death or serious injury of a student
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call.