Before you begin
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
TOPdesk is a program used for IT incident reporting at the University. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- find your way around the TOPdesk interface and understand the terminology
- create, update and resolve tickets (incidents)
- communicate with the person who created the ticket
- find and review tickets that have been created
- escalate and refer tickets to other operators
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list. You can also email us to arrange a session for your team to do as a group.