Before you begin
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is only available to TOPdesk operators who use the Request for Change module; please check you can log in as an operator before attending.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1 hour
What you will learn
TOPdesk is a program used for change management at the University. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- understand what should be logged as a request for change
- create a new request for change
- create a request for change from an existing incident
- create an emergency change request
- postpone and amend requests for change
- implement requests for change
- view and use the Change Calendar
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.