Before you begin
You should be comfortable with using the Windows environment, there are no other prerequisites.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 3 hours
What you will learn
A wiki is a web page that can be edited collectively by a group of people. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- use a wiki to help your team and your daily work
- set up a profile and create tasks
- set preferences
- edit pages; insert links, tables and images
- search and browse wiki spaces
- export wiki pages to Word and PDF files
- use macros and create templates
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.