Continuing Professional Development Courses
Our courses are designed to enable professionals to develop new skills, reflect on and improve their professional practice, and advance or change their career path. Some are units from existing University programmes and CPD students can benefit from studying with our current students. Others are offered as 'stand-alone' units which are specifically for CPD students.
Many of the courses enable students to gain University of Bath credits which can contribute to a Professional Development, or other University of Bath, award.
To request further information about one of the courses, please complete our enquiry form.
Courses by Subject Area
- Addictions Counselling
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Conservation - Historic Buildings, Gardens and Landscapes
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Funeral Services
- International Development and Wellbeing
- Management and Leadership
- Microscopy for Beekeepers
- Orthopaedic Engineering
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Power Transmission and Motion Control
- Problem Solving (TRIZ)
- Sports and Fitness
- Teaching across cultures