The Design team offers a range of creative design and print services, from concept and design to pricing and print. The Design team is non-profit-making and offers a highly competitive service.
We provide a number of services for University departments, students and external clients, including:
- design and production of all types of printed materials
- handling design from brief to finished print
- design and production of exhibition and display materials
- guidance on layout of University stationery and business cards
- guidance on applying the University's Visual Identity.
The work undertaken by the team is recharged to departments. Students and external clients can pay by cash or credit and debit card.
Our designs can be printed in either lithographic or digital form, suitable for your job or print run.
Digital offers quick turnaround and is more economic for short print runs.
Lithographic offers higher quality and is suitable for longer print runs and more complex documents.
How to book
To enquire about using the Design team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your query as soon as possible. We will discuss with you the individual requirements for your job. Please have ready information on what kind of design and product you have in mind, how high a print run you want and your budget. We will then advise on:
- submitting files
- using photography and Illustration
- print and production processes
All these outcomes depend on the specific work required.
- Miss Sue Fairhurst, Graphic Designer
- Mr Richard Box, Senior Graphic Designer
- Mr Philip Retter, Graphic Designer