Alternative Exam Arrangements
Please make an appointment using the contact details on the right to see a Disability Adviser.
- Even if your DSA Needs Assessment report recommends alternative exam arrangements, you still need to come to see us to put them in place.
- Please bring a copy of some evidence of your disability, this could be a Doctors letter confirming your disability/health condition or an Educational Psychologist’s report or Needs Assessment.
- Please make sure that you contact us about your exam arrangements early on in your first semester.
- If your support needs change whilst you are at University, please speak to a disability adviser so that we can make sure your exam arrangements are up to date.
- All alternative arrangements for exams will last the length of your University course, unless they are for temporary conditions.
After meeting with the Adviser to discuss your exam requirements, a completed exam form can be submitted.
Exam Form Deadlines
Exam form deadlines are two weeks prior to the Christmas
vacation and one week prior to the Easter vacation, we advise early contact