Department of Estates

Portering and room moves

We can help you with your portering needs, including:

  • moving boxes
  • picking up items from print services
  • removal or moving of furniture.

To make a request and to find out if there will be any charges, please contact your building's Portering Team Leader.

Please be aware we may decline to move certain items due to size or weight or if we do not have the correct specialist equipment to move items safely. In these instances you will need to hire an outside contractor to remove or move your items for you. Your department will be responsible for arranging and paying for the outside contractor.

Download the leaflet

Web Thumbnail Portering