Introduction to research data management (July)
Learn strategies and practices that will help you gather your data in the most helpful form.
About the workshop
This session will introduce a set of strategies and practices that will help you gather your data in the most helpful form, keep them secure and well organised, and archive and publish them so they can support your work and increase your potential impact. It will also make you aware of the main requirements on you regarding your research data, and help you to satisfy them.
After the workshop you will be able to:
- understand what research data are and what management of research data involves
- identify what policies apply to your research data
- plan how to manage your data over the course of your project
- decide where and how to archive your data for the long term
- ask the right people for help with data management