Reaction Monitoring Symposium
Join our symposium to celebrate the opening of our Dynamic Reaction Monitoring Facility (DReaM) and learn more about chemical reaction monitoring.
We would like to invite academic and industrial researchers with an interest in reaction monitoring to join us for this one-day symposium.
The symposium will showcase the power of real-time reaction monitoring by various techniques for kinetic and mechanistic investigations in organic and inorganic chemistry, and solution-phase catalysis.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof John Blacker, University of Leeds
- Dr Richard Bourne, University of Leeds
- Dr Ulrich Hintermair, University of Bath
- Prof Guy Lloyd-Jones, University of Edinburgh
- Prof Andrew Weller, University of Oxford
Complementing the scientific programme, there will be an open round table discussion with representatives from the industrial partners of the DReaM Facility including instrument manufacturers, software developers, catalyst suppliers and the fine chemical industry.