Technical staff development week
Find out about our week-long programme of development activities, seminars and networking opportunities for technical staff at the University.
From Monday 16 to Friday 20 July, we're running a University-wide programme of development activities for technical staff.
This week-long programme of events will include:
- seminars by leading academics and professional staff
- tours of facilities
- a range of training events including ‘soft’ and technical skills
Why you should attend
If you are a member of technical staff, this is your opportunity to:
- get involved in development events throughout the week
- meet other technical staff from across the University
- hear more about the exciting work technicians do
- find out what support is available to you
Find out more
Download our full timetable of events including more details about the activities.
Who should attend
All of the events are open to all technical staff, and you may attend as many as you like. We encourage everyone to make the most of the events offered and to help raise the profile of the technical workforce at the University.
As places are limited for some events, you will need to book to attend. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. If there are no places left, please let us know if you are interested and we will put you on a waiting list.