Winter Award Ceremony 1 (2017)
The graduation ceremony for students from the Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering and programmes within the School of Management.
Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
School of Management
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Finance with Banking
- Master of Science in Finance with Risk Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Consulting
- Master of Science in Sustainability and Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy
Before the ceremony
Graduands must register and collect their tickets at the Assembly Rooms between 8.30am and 9am.
Ede & Ravenscroft will be available for gowning and photography from 8am to 5pm. We recommend you collect your gown immediately after registering on the day.
If you have not ordered a gown, please speak to the Ede & Ravenscroft staff when you have registered.
Graduands and guests must be seated before 9.40am.
Graduands have allocated seating. Guest seating is first-come, first-served.
There will be ushers to help you find your seats and answer questions. Please tell them if you have requested special arrangements for your seating.
Getting to Bath
There is free parking on the Claverton Down campus. We suggest that graduands and their guests park on campus, take a bus into the city and walk to the Assembly Rooms.