Winter Award Ceremony 4 (2016)
A graduation ceremony for students from the School of Management.
School of Management
Students who studied for the award of:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in International Management and Modern Languages (German)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Consulting
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Sustainability and Management
Before the ceremony
Graduands must register and collect their tickets at the Assembly Rooms between 8.30am and 9am. All tickets have been allocated.
Ede & Ravenscroft will be available for gowning and photography from 8am to 5pm.
If you have not ordered a gown, please speak to the Ede & Ravenscroft staff when you have registered.
Graduands and guests must be seated before 9.30am.
Graduands have allocated seating. Guest seating is first-come, first-served.
There will be ushers to help you find your seats and answer questions. Please tell them if you have requested special arrangements for your seating.
Professor Veronica Hope Hailey will give an oration on Mr Paul Polman before he receives an honorary degree of Doctor of Laws.
Getting to Bath
There is free parking on the Claverton Down campus. We suggest that graduands and their guests park on campus, take a bus into the city and walk to the Assembly Rooms.