Information for New Staff
We recommend that new members of staff and their line managers in the Finance Office complete the staff induction schedule (doc). The schedule provides information for your line manager to help prepare for your arrival, as well as guidance for you and your line manager on getting you up and running on your first day, week, and months with us.
New staff members' checklist
New members of staff will need to complete the following:
- Return contract to Human Resources.
- HR will set you up on TRENT and will add your details to Person Finder (this may take one day)
- Contact Angela Milsom who will update your details in Person Finder (with room number and telephone extension number).
- Go to the Computing Services Help Desk with a copy of your contrat and they will issue you with your BUCS details and a Library card. You can then request a parking permit if you wish.
- You can then fill in the MIS form for access to SAMIS/Business Objects and Agresso (administrative staff only).
Managers will need to do the following for all new members of staff:
- Add email address to appropriate e-mail lists.
- Request that U-drive access list is updated.