The University makes a vast amount of information publicly available via its website. The publication scheme is a guide to the types of information that we publish or intend to publish as a matter of routine.
- Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) model publication scheme
- Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) definition document for universities
We have adopted the model publication scheme prepared and approved by the Information Commissioner. We publish the following information as a matter of routine:
- information about the University - organisational information such as management structure
- financial information- financial and procurement information
- priorities and strategy- planning and monitoring information
- decision-making processes- how decisions are made and records of decisions
- policies and procedures - the University's major policy and procedural documents
- lists and registers - details about lists and registers maintained by the University
- services - the main services offered by the University.